- Remind Congress That Rogue Salmon Need Water
Jetboats are asking for water to float their boats. It's important that science continue to manage water released from Lost Creek Reservoir to benefit fish.
- How Many Gas Explosions Is Too Many?
Please send a letter below to Governor Kitzhaber asking him to oppose LNG export projects in Oregon due to widely demonstrated safety risks.
- Dredgers might return to the Rogue next year
- DEQ, EPA negotiating over polluted waters list that would derail Rogue dredgers
- Oregon forestry board may increase tree buffers along salmon streams, first time since 1994
- The board votes soon on taking the next step in developing rules governing how many trees must be left standing along streams to keep the water shaded and cool enough for salmon to survive.
- An end to dredge work?
- Mercury levels in the Rogue River could spell the end to suction mining
Celebrate the Rogue!
It's the 2nd annual Celebrate the Rogue Raft Trip & BBQ with Rogue Riverkeeper!
Join us Saturday, September 13th for a rafting adventure and BBQ to celebrate our favorite local river! Enjoy a mild 8-mile, guided rafting trip followed by a riverside BBQ with local food, beverages, live music and silent auction. All in the name of clean water, healthy fish and our beautiful Rogue watershed.
Click here for more information and to get your tickets today! Space is limited.