- The public deserves more time to analyze complex gas export proposal
The public currently has only 90 days to analyze an extremely complex 5,000-page gas export proposal and to consider all of the impacts that such a massive project may have on Oregon and our country.
- Support Salmon Recovery
Help salmon in northern California and southern Oregon by writing a letter below urging the states to implement the recovery plan.
- Whistleblower at Jordan Cove LNG-terminal site warns of contaminated soil
- Says contaminated soils were not reported to DEQ
- Kitzhaber can protect Oregon’s rivers
- Oregonians love their rivers
- Most residents speak against gas pipeline
- The majority of people at a public hearing on a proposed gas pipeline through Southern Oregon spoke against it, but workers said it would bring jobs
Clean Water or Dirty Energy?
The Oregon Department of Environmental Quality are asking for public comments regarding impacts of a proposed fracked gas export terminal and pipeline across the salmon watersheds of southwest Oregon.
If this water quality certification is denied the Jordan Cove project is dead in the water. Now is the time to let the agencies know you value clean water more than dirty energy and to deny these permits!