- Remind Congress That Rogue Salmon Need Water
Jetboats are asking for water to float their boats. It's important that science continue to manage water released from Lost Creek Reservoir to benefit fish.
- How Many Gas Explosions Is Too Many?
Please send a letter below to Governor Kitzhaber asking him to oppose LNG export projects in Oregon due to widely demonstrated safety risks.
- Dredgers might return to the Rogue next year
- DEQ, EPA negotiating over polluted waters list that would derail Rogue dredgers
- Oregon forestry board may increase tree buffers along salmon streams, first time since 1994
- The board votes soon on taking the next step in developing rules governing how many trees must be left standing along streams to keep the water shaded and cool enough for salmon to survive.
- An end to dredge work?
- Mercury levels in the Rogue River could spell the end to suction mining
Join Us To Clean Up The Rogue
The Rogue River Fall Clean Up will be held on Saturday September 27th from 9am to 1pm at several different locations along the Rogue River.
We are joining forces with groups around the valley to clean up the Rogue from McGregor Park to Gold Hill. Come celebrate National Public Lands Day and National River Clean Up Day with us!