- Help Protect Rivers From Logging Road Runoff
The EPA has a responsibility to protect our rivers, streams and fish from pollution sources. Tell them that logging and other forest roads should be considered a pollution source and to be managed as such.
- Protect Our Rivers From Suction Dredge Gold Mining Into The Future
Salmon are currently enjoying a very temporary reprieve from the impacts of suction dredge gold mining in our rivers and streams, but it won’t last for long!
- Federal Court Upholds Oregon’s Right to Protect Water Quality and Fish Habitat
- Court Finds That Restrictions on Mining Methods Are Clearly Within the State’s Authority
- FERC rejects Jordan Cove LNG project; opponents rejoice
- Federal agency says pipeline's impact outweighed any benefit
- Oregon fined $1.2 M for failing to address coastal pollution
- Oregon's failure to confront coastal pollution from logging, agriculture and other sources has cost the state $1.2 million in federal grant money.
We are hiring!
Aveda Salons Support Clean Water
April is Aveda's Earth Month where local Aveda Salons will be partnering with Rogue Riverkeeper to raise awareness and support for clean water in the Rogue Basin. Click here to see which salons to visit in Jackson and Josephine counties.
Go Rafting! Support Riverkeeper!
Join us and ROW Adventures for our 2nd Annual, 4-day, Wild & Scenic Rogue River Raft Trip September 12-15th! We had such a good time last year that we are partnering again with this incredible outfitter for this unforgettable trip. Click here for more information.
|Suction Dredging in Oregon
Suction dredge gold mining is literally sucking up our steams and rivers, harming aquatic ecosystems in the process.
|Liquefied Natural Gas
Energy companies continue to pursue LNG exports from southern Oregon by proposing to transport massive amounts of fracked gas through the Rogue Basin.
|Click here to learn more...|