- Save Rough & Ready And Baldface Creeks From Destructive Nickel Mining
This fragile wild landscape of pristine rivers, world-class fisheries, and rare plants is at risk of being turned into an industrial wasteland of strip mines, nickel smelters, and ore haul roads.
- Urge the Oregon Senate to Protect Salmon from Mining
Ensure that we protect Oregon's finest salmon habitat from damaging in-stream mining forever, we need you to ask the Oregon Senate to support a moratorium.
- Jordan Cove files formal application for liquefied natural gas export in Coos Bay
- Jordan Cove Energy Project filed its formal application Tuesday with federal regulators to build a liquefied natural gas export facility on the north spit of Coos Bay
- Vandals befouled Medford creek
- Public Works crews clear obstruction to reduce bacteria levels
- Fallen tree poses hazard in Rogue near Gold Hill
- Jackson County is seeking bids from contractors to remove the 120-foot cottonwood tree
Drink Wine, Support Rogue Riverkeeper!
Our friends at Troon Vineyard have generously dedicated proceeds from the sales of their River Guide Red wine to Rogue Riverkeeper. The wine is named in honor of Troon’s founder, Dick Troon, who plied the rivers of Southern Oregon as a guide for many years. The wine represents the best of what's grown in the Applegate Valley. Stop by your local market or wherever Troon wines sold and look for their display with the Rogue Riverkeeper logo on it.