- Help Protect Rivers From Logging Road Runoff
The EPA has a responsibility to protect our rivers, streams and fish from pollution sources. Tell them that logging and other forest roads should be considered a pollution source and to be managed as such.
- Protect Our Rivers From Suction Dredge Gold Mining Into The Future
Salmon are currently enjoying a very temporary reprieve from the impacts of suction dredge gold mining in our rivers and streams, but it won’t last for long!
- Wider stream buffers sought for southwest Oregon
- New rules calling for wider stream buffers in Western Oregon exempted the Siskiyou Region
- Gold miners sue western states over ban of dredging equipment
- Oregon is the latest state to face legal challenges that invoke the federal mining law of 1872
- Guest Opinion: Board of Forestry fails to protect Southern Oregon salmon
- In a recent decision intended to increase protection for our streams and salmon from the impacts of logging along streams, the Board missed the mark by a mile.
The Rogue River Basin Map
This 36 by 24 inch map is a beautiful, detailed and informative map of the entire Rogue watershed, including inset maps showing salmon ranges, watersheds and annual precipitation, and is free with your tax deductible donation.
|Suction Dredging in Oregon
Suction dredge gold mining is literally sucking up our steams and rivers, harming aquatic ecosystems in the process.
|Liquefied Natural Gas
Energy companies continue to pursue LNG exports from southern Oregon by proposing to transport massive amounts of fracked gas through the Rogue Basin.
|Click here to learn more...|