- Remind Congress That Rogue Salmon Need Water
Jetboats are asking for water to float their boats. It's important that science continue to manage water released from Lost Creek Reservoir to benefit fish.
- Ask Oregon Fish and Wildlife to fund removal of high priority fish barriers
Thanks to your efforts, some money from the Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board is already on the way, but more resources are still needed to remove these dams on Evans Creek.
- An end to dredge work?
- Mercury levels in the Rogue River could spell the end to suction mining
- Where Is It Safe to Swim?
- Through the Rogue Riverkeeper water quality monitoring program, water quality tests at a number of popular swimming and boating sites in our region will be used to update free website and smartphone apps to inform the public.
- Conservationists Push To Expand Rogue River Wilderness Area
- On the fiftieth anniversary of the Wilderness Act, many conservationists are pushing for an expansion of the wilderness surrounding the iconic Rogue River.
Where Is It Safe To Swim?
Ever wonder if the water is clean at your favorite swimming hole? Now you can find out! Rogue Riverkeeper samples the water at popular swimming, boating and fishing spots weekly and posts the results to The Swim Guide website. Also available for iPhone and Android.