- Streamside Trees Needed for Clean Water and Salmon
Protect clean, cold water for our salmon by asking the Oregon Board of Forestry to preserve streamside forests.
- Support Salmon Recovery
Help salmon in northern California and southern Oregon by writing a letter below urging the states to implement the recovery plan.
- The Fight Over Jordan Cove LNG Will Continue
- The struggle has been ongoing for more than a decade. The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (“FERC”) approved the first incarnation of this project in 2009 and few are surprised to hear they issued a Final Environmental Impact Statement today.
- FERC Rubberstamps Jordan Cove LNG Export Project
- Governor Brown and Oregon agencies hold the final decision
- Many Swimming Holes Full of Clean Water This Summer, Even in Drought
- Rogue Riverkeeper Water Quality Testing Throughout Summer Shows Largely Positive Results
Tickets on Sale Now!
Our 3rd annual hosting of the Wild & Scenic Film Festival On Tour is coming up. Join us for great films, tasty food & beverage and great prizes!
Sunday November 8th from 5-9PM at Southern Oregon University's Music Recital Hall in Ashland.
We hope to see you there!
The Rogue River Basin Map
This 36 by 24 inch map is a beautiful, detailed and informative map of the entire Rogue watershed, including inset maps showing salmon ranges, watersheds and annual precipitation, and is free with your tax deductible donation.