- Support Salmon Recovery
Help salmon in northern California and southern Oregon by writing a letter below urging the states to implement the recovery plan.
- Remind Congress That Rogue Salmon Need Water
Jetboats are asking for water to float their boats. It's important that science continue to manage water released from Lost Creek Reservoir to benefit fish.
- Dredgers might return to the Rogue next year
- DEQ, EPA negotiating over polluted waters list that would derail Rogue dredgers
- Oregon forestry board may increase tree buffers along salmon streams, first time since 1994
- The board votes soon on taking the next step in developing rules governing how many trees must be left standing along streams to keep the water shaded and cool enough for salmon to survive.
- An end to dredge work?
- Mercury levels in the Rogue River could spell the end to suction mining
2nd Annual Wild & Scenic Film Fest!
Join Rogue Riverkeeper and SOU's Outdoor Adventure Leadership Program for the 2nd Annual Wild & Scenic Film Festival on tour Sunday November 9th.
Enjoy 7 different films that are sure to engage, inspire and entertain! Come early for happy hour with beer, food and a chance to see what we and other groups are doing for the health and well being of the Rogue Valley. Tickets are on sale now and seating is limited!
Sunday November 9th, doors open at 5pm.