- Protect Our Rivers From Suction Dredge Gold Mining Into The Future
Salmon are currently enjoying a very temporary reprieve from the impacts of suction dredge gold mining in our rivers and streams, but it won’t last for long!
- Urge State of Oregon to Turn Down Pipeline Through Our Wetlands and Waterways
Department of State Lands has authority to protect fishing and recreation from Jordan Cove and Pacific Connector gas export project.
- Wider stream buffers sought for southwest Oregon
- New rules calling for wider stream buffers in Western Oregon exempted the Siskiyou Region
- Gold miners sue western states over ban of dredging equipment
- Oregon is the latest state to face legal challenges that invoke the federal mining law of 1872
- Guest Opinion: Board of Forestry fails to protect Southern Oregon salmon
- In a recent decision intended to increase protection for our streams and salmon from the impacts of logging along streams, the Board missed the mark by a mile.
The Rogue River Basin Map
This 36 by 24 inch map is a beautiful, detailed and informative map of the entire Rogue watershed, including inset maps showing salmon ranges, watersheds and annual precipitation, and is free with your tax deductible donation.
|Suction Dredging in Oregon
Suction dredge gold mining is literally sucking up our steams and rivers, harming aquatic ecosystems in the process.
|Liquefied Natural Gas
Energy companies continue to pursue LNG exports from southern Oregon by proposing to transport massive amounts of fracked gas through the Rogue Basin.
|Click here to learn more...|