- Streamside Trees Needed for Clean Water and Salmon
Protect clean, cold water for our salmon by asking the Oregon Board of Forestry to preserve streamside forests.
- Support Salmon Recovery
Help salmon in northern California and southern Oregon by writing a letter below urging the states to implement the recovery plan.
- Whistleblower at Jordan Cove LNG-terminal site warns of contaminated soil
- Says contaminated soils were not reported to DEQ
- Kitzhaber can protect Oregon’s rivers
- Oregonians love their rivers
- Most residents speak against gas pipeline
- The majority of people at a public hearing on a proposed gas pipeline through Southern Oregon spoke against it, but workers said it would bring jobs
|Suction Dredging in Oregon
Suction dredge gold mining is literally sucking up our steams and rivers, harming aquatic ecosystems in the process.
|Liquefied Natural Gas
Energy companies are now pursuing LNG export for the Jordan Cove/Pacific Connector proposal.
|Click here to learn more...|