- Streamside Trees Needed for Clean Water and Salmon
Protect clean, cold water for our salmon by asking the Oregon Board of Forestry to preserve streamside forests.
- Support Salmon Recovery
Help salmon in northern California and southern Oregon by writing a letter below urging the states to implement the recovery plan.
- Whistleblower at Jordan Cove LNG-terminal site warns of contaminated soil
- Says contaminated soils were not reported to DEQ
- Kitzhaber can protect Oregon’s rivers
- Oregonians love their rivers
- Most residents speak against gas pipeline
- The majority of people at a public hearing on a proposed gas pipeline through Southern Oregon spoke against it, but workers said it would bring jobs
Go Rafting and Support Rogue Riverkeeper!
Have you always wanted to raft the Wild & Scenic Rogue River? Do you support Rogue Riverkeeper's work for clean water? Well, now you can do both at the same time!
Join ROW Adventures and Rogue Riverkeeper for a 4 day, 3 night camping & rafting trip down the Wild & Scenic Rogue River, September 7-10th. Enjoy world class whitewater, amazing wildlife, plush camping and the trip of a lifetime! For each of the 10 lucky participants, ROW will donate proceeds to Rogue Riverkeeper.
Don't miss this amazing opportunity! Space is limited. Click here for more details.