- Tell Governor Kitzhaber to Oppose Gas Exports from Oregon!
The state of Oregon has the ability to deny the permits needed to move this project forward.
- Tell the EPA: Don’t Delay to Protect Clean Water!
Urge the Environmental Protection Agency to move forward with new regulations to protect our streams and rivers from polluted stormwater.
- There's a redd revival on the Rogue
- Dam removal means river teems with big chinook that dig, spawn in egg nests
- Treatment plant's impact on Rogue studied
- Fly-fisherman concerned that Medford treatment plant damages river habitat; city official says wait for another study
- Lost Creek Lake hit by toxic algae
- State health officials have issued an advisory at Lost Creek Lake today after finding high levels of blue-green algae in the Lake
Suction Dredging in Oregon
Suction dredge gold mining is literally sucking up our steams and rivers, harming aquatic ecosystems in the process.
Liquefied Natural Gas
Energy companies are now pursuing LNG export for the Jordan Cove/Pacific Connector proposal.
|Click here to learn more...|