- The public deserves more time to analyze complex gas export proposal
The public currently has only 90 days to analyze an extremely complex 5,000-page gas export proposal and to consider all of the impacts that such a massive project may have on Oregon and our country.
- Support Salmon Recovery
Help salmon in northern California and southern Oregon by writing a letter below urging the states to implement the recovery plan.
- Community To Rally Against Proposed Southern Oregon Pipeline
- Federal public hearing in Medford expected to be packed with locals concerned about rivers, climate, property rights, energy prices, and public safety
- Advisory warns of blue-green algae bloom at Lost Creek Lake
- Blue-green algae has reared its potentially toxic head again at Lost Creek Lake, triggering a public-health advisory against water contact by people or pets at Jackson County's largest reservoir.
- Most dredging banned under new proposed guidelines
- A report from the Governor's office outlines a proposal to overhaul the regulations that govern suction dredge gold mining, as well as near stream gold mining.