- Tell Governor Kitzhaber to Oppose Gas Exports from Oregon!
The state of Oregon has the ability to deny the permits needed to move this project forward.
- Tell the EPA: Don’t Delay to Protect Clean Water!
Urge the Environmental Protection Agency to move forward with new regulations to protect our streams and rivers from polluted stormwater.
- Mining regulation changes are intention of Bates' bill
- Bill would water down protections for rivers passed in 2013
- Winter could return to area today
- Other storms are predicted to follow through the weekend
- Mercury levels in Rogue will spur state tests
- The Rogue and about a dozen other Oregon rivers are poised to join the state's growing list of mercury-impaired waters
Suction Dredging in Oregon
Suction dredge gold mining is literally sucking up our steams and rivers, harming aquatic ecosystems in the process.
Liquefied Natural Gas
Energy companies are now pursuing LNG export for the Jordan Cove/Pacific Connector proposal.
|Click here to learn more...|