- Support Salmon Recovery
Help salmon in northern California and southern Oregon by writing a letter below urging the states to implement the recovery plan.
- Remind Congress That Rogue Salmon Need Water
Jetboats are asking for water to float their boats. It's important that science continue to manage water released from Lost Creek Reservoir to benefit fish.
- Dirty stormwater killing salmon, scientists find simple solutions may be key
- The research being conducted by scientists with NOAA, Washington State University and U.S. Fish and Wildlife offers a promising solution to stormwater pollution, a major problem for Puget Sound and other streams and lakes in the nation.
- Feds say environmental and safety impacts of Jordan Cove LNG terminal in Coos Bay can be mitigated
- The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission on Friday issued its long-awaited draft environmental impact statement for the controversial Jordan Cove Energy Project
- Dredgers might return to the Rogue next year
- DEQ, EPA negotiating over polluted waters list that would derail Rogue dredgers