- Help Protect Rivers From Logging Road Runoff
The EPA has a responsibility to protect our rivers, streams and fish from pollution sources. Tell them that logging and other forest roads should be considered a pollution source and to be managed as such.
- Protect Our Rivers From Suction Dredge Gold Mining Into The Future
Salmon are currently enjoying a very temporary reprieve from the impacts of suction dredge gold mining in our rivers and streams, but it won’t last for long!
- Citizen Water Patrol
- Rogue Riverkeeper volunteers will collect samples from local water bodies to test bacteria levels and post the information online.
- Federal Court Upholds Oregon’s Right to Protect Water Quality and Fish Habitat
- Court Finds That Restrictions on Mining Methods Are Clearly Within the State’s Authority
- FERC rejects Jordan Cove LNG project; opponents rejoice
- Federal agency says pipeline's impact outweighed any benefit
|Suction Dredging in Oregon
Suction dredge gold mining is literally sucking up our steams and rivers, harming aquatic ecosystems in the process.
|Liquefied Natural Gas
Energy companies continue to pursue LNG exports from southern Oregon by proposing to transport massive amounts of fracked gas through the Rogue Basin.
|Click here to learn more...|