- Streamside Trees Needed for Clean Water and Salmon
Protect clean, cold water for our salmon by asking the Oregon Board of Forestry to preserve streamside forests.
- Support Salmon Recovery
Help salmon in northern California and southern Oregon by writing a letter below urging the states to implement the recovery plan.
- Gold miners sue western states over ban of dredging equipment
- Oregon is the latest state to face legal challenges that invoke the federal mining law of 1872
- Guest Opinion: Board of Forestry fails to protect Southern Oregon salmon
- In a recent decision intended to increase protection for our streams and salmon from the impacts of logging along streams, the Board missed the mark by a mile.
- Conservation, Fishing Groups Move to Join Lawsuit to Protect Oregon From Gold Mining Impacts
- Groups Defend Restrictions on Mining Practices Harmful to Salmon, Waterways, Wildlife
The Rogue River Basin Map
This 36 by 24 inch map is a beautiful, detailed and informative map of the entire Rogue watershed, including inset maps showing salmon ranges, watersheds and annual precipitation, and is free with your tax deductible donation.