- The public deserves more time to analyze complex gas export proposal
The public currently has only 90 days to analyze an extremely complex 5,000-page gas export proposal and to consider all of the impacts that such a massive project may have on Oregon and our country.
- Support Salmon Recovery
Help salmon in northern California and southern Oregon by writing a letter below urging the states to implement the recovery plan.
- Dirty stormwater killing salmon, scientists find simple solutions may be key
- The research being conducted by scientists with NOAA, Washington State University and U.S. Fish and Wildlife offers a promising solution to stormwater pollution, a major problem for Puget Sound and other streams and lakes in the nation.
- Feds say environmental and safety impacts of Jordan Cove LNG terminal in Coos Bay can be mitigated
- The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission on Friday issued its long-awaited draft environmental impact statement for the controversial Jordan Cove Energy Project
- Dredgers might return to the Rogue next year
- DEQ, EPA negotiating over polluted waters list that would derail Rogue dredgers