- Protect Our Rivers From Suction Dredge Mining Once and For All
Tell your local representatives that you support permanent protections for Oregon's rivers and streams from suction dredge mining.
- Stand up for Southern Oregon Streams!
Show your support for improving protections for streams that support salmon and steelhead here in the Siskiyou region. Called the “Siskiyou Exemption,” streams in southern Oregon are currently left out of a proposal to increase the size of buffers around streams that support salmon and steelhead on private forestland.
- Trump Budget Bad News for Nature
- Mail Tribune article addresses concerns from local environmental non-profits around Trump's proposed budget cuts to EPA and more.
- Group Pushes for LNG Pipeline in Ads
- Proponents for the Jordan Cove LNG project push TV ads on prime time during the Olympics.
- Citizen Water Patrol
- Rogue Riverkeeper volunteers will collect samples from local water bodies to test bacteria levels and post the information online.
Rogue Basin Poster Map
|Suction Dredging in Oregon
Suction dredge gold mining is literally sucking up our steams and rivers, harming aquatic ecosystems in the process.
|Liquefied Natural Gas
Energy companies continue to pursue LNG exports from southern Oregon by proposing to transport massive amounts of fracked gas through the Rogue Basin.
|Click here to learn more...|