- Urge DEQ to Better Protect Streams from Suction Dredge Gold Mining
Now is the time to tell the Department of Environmental Quality how important it is to protect salmon habitat, quiet river recreation, and to prevent further damage to rivers already feeling the strain of pollution.
- Urge Oregon to Fund the Removal of High Priority Fish Barriers
Please ask the Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board to support Fielder and Wimer dam removals project on Evans Creek
- Oregonians Rally Along the Rogue River and Statewide Opposing Gas Export
- Shady Cove, Coos Bay and Warrenton Rally Around Safety, Salmon, Property Rights and Climate
- Gold Hill fined for releasing pollution into Rogue River
- Pollution from Gold Hill's aging wastewater treatment plant exceeded standards set by the Oregon Department of Environmental Quality in July and August 2013.
- LNG battle: 'A fight worth fighting'
- Sides dig in as legal wrangling over natural gas terminal and pipeline begins to heat up
Rally on the River
For Salmon, Southern Oregon and No Export Pipelines!
Join Rogue Riverkeeper and friends for a fun, friendly day of action against LNG export proposals in Oregon.
Together, with groups in northern Oregon we will rally for healthy rivers and forests, private property rights, renewable energy jobs, a stable climate and not turning Oregon into a fossil fuel export hub! The proposed Jordan Cove and Oregon LNG gas export projects are not in the best interest of Oregonians, our lands, our rivers or our state. Come help us send the message that Oregon deserves better!
When: Saturday April 19th, 10am – noon (carpools leaving Ashland and Grants Pass at 9am)