- Oregon Can Do Better With Polluted Runoff
The Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ) is currently revising Oregon's Nonpoint Source Management Program Plan, and it needs some work.
- Remind Congress That Rogue Salmon Need Water
Jetboats are asking for water to float their boats. It's important that science continue to manage water released from Lost Creek Reservoir to benefit fish.
- An end to dredge work?
- Mercury levels in the Rogue River could spell the end to suction mining
- Where Is It Safe to Swim?
- Through the Rogue Riverkeeper water quality monitoring program, water quality tests at a number of popular swimming and boating sites in our region will be used to update free website and smartphone apps to inform the public.
- Conservationists Push To Expand Rogue River Wilderness Area
- On the fiftieth anniversary of the Wilderness Act, many conservationists are pushing for an expansion of the wilderness surrounding the iconic Rogue River.
Celebrate the Rogue!
It's the 2nd annual Celebrate the Rogue Raft Trip & BBQ with Rogue Riverkeeper!
Join us Saturday, September 13th for a rafting adventure and BBQ to celebrate our favorite local river! Enjoy a mild 8-mile, guided rafting trip followed by a riverside BBQ with local food, beverages, live music and silent auction. All in the name of clean water, healthy fish and our beautiful Rogue watershed.
Click here for more information and to get your tickets today! Space is limited.