- Strengthen Protections for the Rogue from Polluted Runoff
Stormwater runoff is a major source of pollution from our cities and towns. Ask DEQ to strengthen a proposed stormwater general permit for Oregon to better protect clean water in the Rogue Basin.
- Help Protect Rivers From Logging Road Runoff
The EPA has a responsibility to protect our rivers, streams and fish from pollution sources. Tell them that logging and other forest roads should be considered a pollution source and to be managed as such.
- Group Pushes for LNG Pipeline in Ads
- Proponents for the Jordan Cove LNG project push TV ads on prime time during the Olympics.
- Citizen Water Patrol
- Rogue Riverkeeper volunteers will collect samples from local water bodies to test bacteria levels and post the information online.
- Federal Court Upholds Oregon’s Right to Protect Water Quality and Fish Habitat
- Court Finds That Restrictions on Mining Methods Are Clearly Within the State’s Authority
4th Annual Wild & Scenic Film Fest
Rogue Riverkeeper is proud to host the 4th annual Wild & Scenic Film Fest On Tour at SOU's Music Recital Hall.
Enjoy great adventure and environmental films, food beverages, a silent auction and more all while supporting our work for clean water in the Rogue Basin. Click here for tickets and more information.
|Suction Dredging in Oregon
Suction dredge gold mining is literally sucking up our steams and rivers, harming aquatic ecosystems in the process.
|Liquefied Natural Gas
Energy companies continue to pursue LNG exports from southern Oregon by proposing to transport massive amounts of fracked gas through the Rogue Basin.
|Click here to learn more...|