- Help Protect Rivers From Logging Road Runoff
The EPA has a responsibility to protect our rivers, streams and fish from pollution sources. Tell them that logging and other forest roads should be considered a pollution source and to be managed as such.
- Protect Our Rivers From Suction Dredge Gold Mining Into The Future
Salmon are currently enjoying a very temporary reprieve from the impacts of suction dredge gold mining in our rivers and streams, but it won’t last for long!
- Group Pushes for LNG Pipeline in Ads
- Proponents for the Jordan Cove LNG project push TV ads on prime time during the Olympics.
- Citizen Water Patrol
- Rogue Riverkeeper volunteers will collect samples from local water bodies to test bacteria levels and post the information online.
- Federal Court Upholds Oregon’s Right to Protect Water Quality and Fish Habitat
- Court Finds That Restrictions on Mining Methods Are Clearly Within the State’s Authority
Tim Palmer's Rivers of Oregon Slideshow
Rogue Riverkeeper is proud to host award winning author and photographer Tim
Palmer at Standing Stone Brewing Company for a slide show based on his stunning new book,
Rivers of Oregon. Click here for more information.
4th Annual Wild & Scenic Film Fest
Rogue Riverkeeper is proud to host the 4th annual Wild & Scenic Film Fest On Tour at SOU's Music Recital Hall.
Enjoy great adventure and environmental films, food, beverages, a silent auction and more all while supporting our work for clean water in the Rogue Basin. Click here for more information.
|Suction Dredging in Oregon
Suction dredge gold mining is literally sucking up our steams and rivers, harming aquatic ecosystems in the process.
|Liquefied Natural Gas
Energy companies continue to pursue LNG exports from southern Oregon by proposing to transport massive amounts of fracked gas through the Rogue Basin.
|Click here to learn more...|