Rogue Riverkeeper Action Alerts
Your comments on the following issues can make a difference for the creeks and rivers we love, please take a moment of your time to send a letter or sign a petition.
- Help Protect Rivers From Logging Road Runoff
- The EPA has a responsibility to protect our rivers, streams and fish from pollution sources. Tell them that logging and other forest roads should be considered a pollution source and to be managed as such.
- Protect Our Rivers From Suction Dredge Gold Mining Into The Future
- Salmon are currently enjoying a very temporary reprieve from the impacts of suction dredge gold mining in our rivers and streams, but it won’t last for long!
- Urge State of Oregon to Turn Down Pipeline Through Our Wetlands and Waterways
- Department of State Lands has authority to protect fishing and recreation from Jordan Cove and Pacific Connector gas export project.
- Streamside Trees Needed for Clean Water and Salmon
- Protect clean, cold water for our salmon by asking the Oregon Board of Forestry to preserve streamside forests.
- Support Salmon Recovery
- Help salmon in northern California and southern Oregon by writing a letter below urging the states to implement the recovery plan.
- Remind Congress That Rogue Salmon Need Water
- Jetboats are asking for water to float their boats. It's important that science continue to manage water released from Lost Creek Reservoir to benefit fish.
- How Many Gas Explosions Is Too Many?
- Please send a letter below to Governor Kitzhaber asking him to oppose LNG export projects in Oregon due to widely demonstrated safety risks.
- Tell Governor Brown to Oppose Gas Exports from Oregon!
- The state of Oregon has the ability to deny the permits needed to move this project forward.
- Save Rough & Ready And Baldface Creeks From Destructive Nickel Mining
- This fragile wild landscape of pristine rivers, world-class fisheries, and rare plants is at risk of being turned into an industrial wasteland of strip mines, nickel smelters, and ore haul roads.