Rogue Riverkeeper Action Alerts
Your comments on the following issues can make a difference for the creeks and rivers we love, please take a moment of your time to send a letter or sign a petition.
- EPA Proposes To Revise “Waters of the United States"
- Please send a letter to your representatives in Congress and the Senate asking them to oppose all dirty water legislation and to support a strong Clean Water Act, and to the EPA asking them to strengthen the new rule.
- Support Salmon Recovery
- Help salmon in northern California and southern Oregon by writing a letter below urging the states to implement the recovery plan.
- Remind Congress That Rogue Salmon Need Water
- Jetboats are asking for water to float their boats. It's important that science continue to manage water released from Lost Creek Reservoir to benefit fish.
- How Many Gas Explosions Is Too Many?
- Please send a letter below to Governor Kitzhaber asking him to oppose LNG export projects in Oregon due to widely demonstrated safety risks.
- Tell Governor Kitzhaber to Oppose Gas Exports from Oregon!
- The state of Oregon has the ability to deny the permits needed to move this project forward.
- Save Rough & Ready And Baldface Creeks From Destructive Nickel Mining
- This fragile wild landscape of pristine rivers, world-class fisheries, and rare plants is at risk of being turned into an industrial wasteland of strip mines, nickel smelters, and ore haul roads.