Rogue Riverkeeper Action Alerts
Your comments on the following issues can make a difference for the creeks and rivers we love, please take a moment of your time to send a letter or sign a petition.
- Urge DEQ to Better Protect Streams from Suction Dredge Gold Mining
- Now is the time to tell the Department of Environmental Quality how important it is to protect salmon habitat, quiet river recreation, and to prevent further damage to rivers already feeling the strain of pollution.
- Urge Oregon to Fund the Removal of High Priority Fish Barriers
- Please ask the Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board to support Fielder and Wimer dam removals project on Evans Creek
- No Joke, Gas Exports A Bad Deal
- Gas company executives want to make huge profits exporting US gas at the expense of southern Oregon's landowners, families, rivers, forests, and climate. Tell Senator Wyden gas exports are a bad deal for Oregon.
- Tell Governor Kitzhaber to Oppose Gas Exports from Oregon!
- The state of Oregon has the ability to deny the permits needed to move this project forward.
- Tell the EPA: Don’t Delay to Protect Clean Water!
- Urge the Environmental Protection Agency to move forward with new regulations to protect our streams and rivers from polluted stormwater.
- To Stop LNG Export Pipelines, Stop Fracking
- To reduce the pressures to put export pipelines through our watershed ask the Bureau of Land Management to stop fracking on public land
- Thank Your Legislators That Stand Up For Salmon And Clean Water
- Please take a moment to thank our legislators that voted for SB 838 to protect clean water and salmon by curbing suction dredge gold mining!
- Write a Letter to the Editor About Gas Export
- Letters needed talking about climate change, domestic gas rates, eminent domain and environmental impacts from southern Oregon gas export
- Save Rough & Ready And Baldface Creeks From Destructive Nickel Mining
- This fragile wild landscape of pristine rivers, world-class fisheries, and rare plants is at risk of being turned into an industrial wasteland of strip mines, nickel smelters, and ore haul roads.