- Bear Creek Salmon Walk (Lynn Newbry Park, Talent, from Oct 15, 2016 10:00 AM to Oct 15, 2016 11:00 AM)
- Rogue Riverkeeper will lead a one mile hike along Bear Creek Greenway to see spawning Chinook salmon. Salmon natural history will be explained and questions answered. No RSVP required.
- Bear Creek Salmon Walk (Coyote Trails Nature Center at US Cellular Community Park, from Oct 16, 2016 01:00 PM to Oct 16, 2016 02:00 PM)
- Rogue Riverkeeper will lead a short walk along Bear Creek to see spawning Chinook salmon. Salmon natural history and riparian ecology will be discussed. No RSVP required.
- Rivers of Oregon Slideshow with Tim Palmer (Standing Stone Brewing Company , from Oct 17, 2016 06:00 PM to Oct 17, 2016 08:00 PM)
- A slideshow of Tim Palmer's photography focusing on Oregon's rivers.
- Bear Creek Salmon Walk (Bear Creek Park, Medford, from Oct 18, 2016 03:00 PM to Oct 18, 2016 04:00 PM)
- Can you fit in a nature walk after school? Rogue Riverkeeper will lead a short walk along Bear Creek to the mouth of Lazy Creek to find spawning Chinook salmon. Salmon natural history and other topics will be discussed. No RSVP required.
- 4th Annual Wild & Scenic Film Fest (Southern Oregon University's Music Recital Hall , from Nov 13, 2016 05:00 PM to Nov 13, 2016 09:00 PM)
- Rogue Riverkeeper hosts the 4th annual Wild & Scenic Film Festival at SOU's Music Recital Hall Sunday November 13th.